Setting Up Your SAMS Account


Access to the SAMS system is now available for Financial Aid Administrators at colleges/universities and Counselors at public high schools. If you need to set up your counselor access to Scholarship Application Management System, you can fill out the form at the link below.

Create Your SAMS Counselor Account